...and spending everything i've saved for the last two and a half years on all seven continents!

01 March 2011

Last Night in Chile

I booked a tour to Bolivia leaving the next morning (Salar de Uyuni!!!), bought a postcard, had dinner of churrasco a lo pobre, wine, and a mango sour (way better than pisco sours...), got lost on the way back to the hostel (their map was shoddy), admired the most beautiful starry sky I'd ever seen (UNBELIEVABLE), didn't take a shower because they shut off the hot water at 11pm (wth?), lost $20 changing my remaining Chilenos into Bolivianos (still mad about this), and that was that. I know I've only been to Chile and Argentina so far on this trip, but Chile, you're my favorite. I loved your food, your people, and your cities. I will return someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment