...and spending everything i've saved for the last two and a half years on all seven continents!

03 March 2011

Finally!

1st, Carnaval is here! I'm currently at the Sao Paolo airport waiting for my flight to Rio de Janeiro! I will spend three days in Rio and then fly to Salvador. Super excited to see two of the best celebrations of Carnaval in the world!! (Carnaval, btw, is what I planned my entire South America trip around.)

2nd, My first visitor is here! I'll get to spend the last days of Carnaval in Bahia with Mr. Gregory Low! Hi Greg!!

3rd, Pictures are up! Pretty much every single picture that I've taken since I started my trip is uploaded and ready for viewing on flickr! (Okay, so some of them need to be rotated.... but the point is, they're up!) Available for viewing: Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Wedding, Manado), Argentina (Mar del Plata, Puerto Madryn, Ushuaia, El Calafate, El Chalten, San Carlos de Bariloche, Mendoza, Salta), Chile (Puerto Natales-Torres del Paine, Osorno, Pucon, Santiago, Valparaiso-Vina del Mar), Antarctica (all ports and ship life), and Bolivia (Atacama-Uyuni trip, Potosi, Sucre). See links on the right side of the page or visit flickr.com/kwiesbrock .

Might be out of touch because of Carnaval but an update on Bolivia and Carnaval will be coming eventually. Hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment